You are invited to the inaugural
RGI/SWAN Ask the Expert Session
TIME: 8-9:30pm Central
- What question would you ask about rare disease if you had expert scientists and doctors at hand?
- Are you interested in learning about the latest developments in genomics and biotechnology that may help solve rare diseases?
- Have any burning questions you have wanted to ask but haven’t had the chance?
Here’s that chance!
Here are some examples of the questions that will be answered in the first hour:
- What kind of medical technology is the most useful for rare genetic disease research?
- What is the difference between DNA and exome sequencing?
- When/how is a rare genetic disorder named?
- And many more! In the second hour, get your own questions answered live through an online submission format!Register below to reserve your spot in the call!
PS. If you cannot participate but have questions you want answered, please submit your question below. All questions will be answered! (Many will be answered after the call).MODERATOR: Amy Clugston
President of SWAN
Meet our Panel of Experts
Jimmy Lin, Ph.D Marisa Dolled-Filhart Ph.D Naira C. Rezende MD/PhD/MHS, President of RGI PhD, VP Strategic Alliance, RGI VP Patient Advocacy/Policy, RGI Jimmy is the founder of Rare Genomics Institute. He received his MD/PhD from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and is an expert in next generation sequencing and cancer genomics. He is a 2012 TED fellow. Marisa received her PhD from Yale University in Genetics. She has several years of operational and strategy experience from scientific and business development positions at HistoRx and Quintiles. Naira is a PhD candidate in Molecular Biology at Cornell University. She has been a research fellow at many prestigious research institutions, such as Yale and MIT.On the day of the phone conference, June 28th, call 1-(712)-432-1001, and enter the code 469793858# when prompted!